top of page

Opiniones del servicio

Público·21 miembros

Live stream: Olympiacos B.C. vs Real Madrid Baloncesto 25/01/2024 Live Stream

Real Madrid entered the series with home-court advantage, and Olympiacos ... and was voted Greek Basket League MVP and Greek Basket League Finals MVP. 2018–2019 ...

Posted at 67' Attempt blocked. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Gonzalo Higuaín. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Juventus. Miralem Pjanic replaces Aaron Ramsey. Posted at 65' Foul by Alex Sandro (Juventus). Posted at 65' Dimitri Bisoli (Brescia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. I'm not a fan of the begging-bowl culture," Parry told BBC Radio 5 live. Rather than] just looking for handouts, it's better to go with a self-help mentality, saying 'this is what we've done, this is the problem that we find ourselves in, so how can we all help to produce a better future?'"I think it's much better, in dialogue with the Premier League, to talk about sustainable futures and how we might be able to have a reset going forward. A few weeks ago there were two contenders and now we have four so maybe there will be six in a few days," Guardiola added. We are in November, there is a long way to play. Guardiola confirmed first-choice goalkeeper Ederson is fit and available to play this weekend after recovering from a muscular problem that he picked up against Atalanta in the Champions League earlier this month. Full TimePosted at 90'+5' Second Half ends, Tottenham Hotspur 2, Arsenal 1. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+4' Substitution, Tottenham Hotspur. Erik Lamela replaces Son Heung-Min. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt saved. Harry Kane (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from a difficult angle and long range on the left is saved in the bottom right corner. Assisted by Steven Bergwijn. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Cédric Soares (Arsenal). Hancock had previously said players should "take a pay cut and play their part". Former England captain and Match of the Day presenter Gary Lineker tweeted he was "proud of our players". Footballers are doing their bit as I was confident they would," he wrote. Let's hope that others that are in a position to help, those that weren't unfairly targeted, do likewise. More than 7,000 people have died with coronavirus in the UK, according to the latest Department of Health figures. Maclaren has seven goals so far this term but has only played three games due to injury, scoring two goals twice and netting a hat-trick against Brisbane Roar last weekend. Despite his three goals, City still ended up on the losing end, with Brisbane’s four goals giving them the win; Melbourne City will be looking to come back themselves after that loss. Florin Berenguer remaining on the sidelines will weaken them but there is plenty of talent in the Melbourne City squad and they will be hopeful of having enough to leave Sydney with all three points. Posted at 88' Foul by Andrew Cannon (Portsmouth). Posted at 88' Attempt blocked. Dani Ceballos (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Eddie Nketiah. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Arsenal. Granit Xhaka replaces Joseph Willock. Posted at 85' Attempt missed. Andrew Cannon (Portsmouth) right footed shot from the right side of the box is close, but misses the top right corner. Ashgabat is playing almost all games in this season with 1:0 result. They won the most of those matches, but even when lost, it is not different than minimal outcome for the opponent. They are favorite against Balkan, at the home ground, but game again should not be with a lot of scoring or goal chances. Conceded by Stefan Radu. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt blocked. Lasse Schöne (Genoa) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Goal!Posted at 90' Goal! Genoa 2, Lazio 3. Domenico Criscito (Genoa) converts the penalty with a left footed shot to the bottom right corner. Posted at 88' VAR Decision: Penalty Genoa. Posted at 87' Penalty conceded by Manuel Lazzari (Lazio) with a hand ball in the penalty area. Southampton U23 does need the win here to have a better chance for taking 2nd place in this group stage currently on 3rd place with just 4 points won by them if they lose today to 2nd placed Stoke City U23 which has 5 points they would exit the cup with one game remaining to be played. In the league lately though the defense of Southampton in away games has been a joke losing last game 5-0 at Liverpool U23. Gent will host Anderlecht at their home in today's Belgium Pro League games. In Belgium Pro League tables Gent currently occupied the 2 position with 48 point in total, while Anderlecht are currently standing at 9 place in Belgium Pro League table with 33 points in total. Both teams have played so far 63 matches in their head to head record, Gent won 10 matches, while Anderlecht won 35 matches, and 18 matches ended in draw. Both team always score an average of 2.68 goals per match whenever they met. Expect a full time draw in this game. Good luck to everyone Stoke City vs Wigan predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Championship clash. Will the Latics produce a surprise in this trip? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. But there was late drama when former Chelsea striker Loic Remy pulled one back with 12 minutes of normal time remaining. Chelsea were a goal from potentially going out. That shock reinvigorated a nervy Chelsea team who were able to hold on through five minutes of added time as Frank Lampard looked on with concern, though not before Remy wasted a late chance of an equaliser. Courtside 1891: Watch Live Basketball | Basketball Live Stream live and on-demand basketball from around the world, including Spain's Liga Endesa, Basketball Champions League, Australia's NBL and more. But it's alright, our guys are strong mentally. They performed regardless of what happened. Their hotel issued a statement saying the team had shown up before the standard check-in time. Even the host nation's athletes have had problems, with the Philippine women's team cramming four or five players to a room designed for two people. Speaking about his proposal, Moyes said: "Maybe there's a way that a certain amount of Premier League teams wouldn't enter. I understand the fixture pile-up and there are an awful lot of games for the top players. A lot who will be playing in the Euros and just off the back of playing long seasons, Saturday-Wednesday, and are then expected to start again in the Premier League with only two or three weeks' break. Posted at 76' Matthew Pennington (Hull City) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 73' Corner, Leeds United. Conceded by Norbert Balogh. Posted at 73' Attempt blocked. Liam Cooper (Leeds United) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Jack Harrison with a cross. Posted at 72' Corner, Leeds United. Hello everyone tipsters from this great game. Again after two months and more the big football coming from Germany Bundesliga 1. Today I can't give predictions but for tomorrow my choice is this game between Koln and Mainz. This is a very interesting game because they must to take win to save the place in this league next season. For Mainz is very important to take here three points because they are in the bottom of the league. This is a first game that's why I will take surprise for everyone and I will take bet for guest team. Enjoy for everyone. English Premier League. Team Southampton will play with team Wolverhampton Wanderers. Hosts have a great shape. They did 3 wins at last 3 matches played. There also was a victory with team Leicester from home. Guests did 2 draw games and defeat at last 3 matches played. On this week they lost away game with team Manchester Utd. But my bet will be on them. On this week Wolverhampton have a birthday. For English teams it is very important. They lost match with MU as I wrote. But today they must to give a pleasure for their fans. I recommend to try my bet ! Getafe had really no problems in the first leg they took the game really serious and had the lead 1-0 from the first half and it looked like they settle for that result but a late deflected shot from them in added time made them win the game with 2-0 in the end while as for the performance of Ajax in that encounter I can say they were very weak not really one big dangerous chance at their opponents goal, while they shaked in defense everytime Getafe attacked. However, after some excellent form, the U's seem to be moving in the wrong direction at precisely the wrong time, not least because they're about to go up against one of the best teams in the country. Oxford have won none of their last three fixtures (in all competitions), two of which they've lost. If that wasn't bad enough, they're without a goal during that time too, failing to score against Exeter, Shrewsbury and MK Dons. They'll have to improve if they want to make headway against Man City, that's for sure. Recent results mean that over 2.5 goals looks overpriced for this weekend's clash at around the 6/5 mark, and that's certainly the right play as opposed to backing Granada in the match betting at odds-on. Both teams won last round but for Istra it was much easier for them to be winning at home against bottom in the league Zapresic game in which I lost my bet on both teams scoring as Istra won with 2-0 in the end, but otherwise they are really not that a strong side, this while Varazdin after losing their opening game after the restart with the league leaders from Dinamo Zagreb with 3-1 at home they played equal with 2nd placed Rijeka and got themselves a 0-0 draw. Olympiacos vs Real Madrid Game of the Week - Facebook 3:13Check out the highlights from the Game of the Week from Round Two between Olympiacos B.C. vs Real Madrid Basket brought to you by Brokereo. Napoli have managed just one clean sheet in their last 10 away league matches. Napoli have scored in 12 of their last 15 matches. Napoli have four wins in their last four matches. Six of the last 10 Sampdoria matches have produced over 2.5 goals. Sampdoria have the third least goals scored in the league – 22. Match of the best Brazilian League ( League A ) . Team Flamengo will play at home with team Avai. My bet on hosts with AH -2 .25. Team Flamengo are leaders and 1st in the league. They won last their 4 matches. Their shape is well. Guests takes the last place in the table with 19 points after 35 matches. At first game Flamengo won 3 - 0 with team Avai. At home match I am waiting score 3 - 0 or 4 - 0. Difference between clubs is very big now. I recommend to play this bet with me for good odds on hosts . He loves football, he wants to be out there and wants to be better," Solskjaer added. I tried to send him inside (after being substituted against Brugge) because it was cold but he said 'no, I want to watch'. We have missed that box-opener that Bruno is proving to be now. He is a big, big boost for us. TSG Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund predictions for this Friday's German Bundesliga fixture. Dortmund will hope to keep themselves hot on the heels of league leaders RB Leipzig as they visit Hoffenheim. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions! The clause in my contract to go to Barça is after the Euro Cup," Koeman told Marca. Chelsea open up Stamford Bridge hotel for NHS staff Chelsea have made their on-site Millennium Hotel at Stamford Bridge available for use by NHS workers as part of the club's response to the coronavirus crisis. The facility will be opened up free of charge to provide accommodation for hospital staff working to care for people affected by the virus, which has caused the full shut-down of professional football in England. BookingPosted at 90'+2' Thiago (FC Bayern München) is shown the yellow card. DismissalPosted at 90' Second yellow card to Javi Martínez (FC Bayern München) for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Penalty conceded by Javi Martínez (FC Bayern München) after a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 90' Penalty Borussia Mönchengladbach. Marcus Thuram draws a foul in the penalty area. Posted at 90' Javi Martínez (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick in the defensive half. They're not pretending for a minute to suggest this was part of a process but Jan deals v tough. Spurs - who also pursued Ighalo - and Chelsea haven't been able to get a stop gap in. What are United getting? Ighalo (left) was pictured wearing a Manchester United shirt during his childhoodIt has been three years since Ighalo swapped the Premier League for China, departing England with a record of 39 goals in 99 matches for Watford from July 2014 to January 2017. If that idea still seems strange, the thought of him leading Tottenham to victory there will be particularly unpalatable. Chelsea won 2-0 at Tottenham in December with Willian scoring twice and Spurs having Son red-carded. Another feisty duel can be expected. While all eyes will be on the London derby, Sheffield United have a chance to maintain the pressure on the two London clubs as they host Brighton and Hove Albion, while Manchester United, buoyed by their win at Chelsea, face Watford on Sunday. Moreover, in recent times, Extremadura have toughened up, none of their last four fixtures, keeping three clean sheets in the process. However, they have tended to struggle against the top teams, losing each of their six matches against teams that currently reside in the top six. Girona aren't quite in the top six, but they're certainly in that bracket in terms of quality, while they beat Extremadura by three goals to one when the pair met earlier in the campaign. But Rovers wasted two great chances to win it - and are now four points off a play-off place. Relive Saturday's Championship actionAlbion waste chance to stretch clearAlbion went ahead on 41 minutes when top scorer Charlie Austin picked out Krovinovic with a far-post cross and the Croatian midfielder found the bottom-left corner from 12 yards. It was a third goal for Albion from Krovinovic since his arrival last summer - and all of them have come on the road. Former Arsenal and England striker Ian Wright says "these messages still hit me so hard" as he detailed racist abuse he has suffered on social media. Wright, 56, tweeted a series of screengrabs of offensive messages he received from "a child" on Instagram. My energy is positive but I couldn't turn the other cheek," said Wright. You do this in public and he'd be sat in jail!!! We tired. This kid can find me and there's nothing stopping him from sending me [abusive messages]. The Lions claimed a 1-1 draw at Cardiff, which has left them with just one defeat in their last nine matches. They’ve been in fine form under Gary Rowett, especially at home. The Lions approach this one having scored twice in six of their last seven at this ground. The hosts have found the net in 100% of their home games this season, but yet they’re well priced to score a single goal against Brentford. Assisted by Boualem Khoukhi with a headed pass following a corner. Posted at 93' Corner, Al Sadd. Conceded by Joseph Athale. Posted at 92' Attempt missed. Gabi (Al Sadd) right footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the right following a corner. Posted at 91' Corner, Al Sadd. Conceded by Kohei Matsumoto. Wigan were relegated on the Tuesday evening after losing 4-1 at Emirates Stadium. Their final game of the season was a 2-2 draw with Aston Villa on Sunday 19 May and they had an open-top parade through Wigan the following day. The Latics gave Everton permission to speak to Martinez on 28 May and he was appointed Toffees boss on 5 June. Manuel Pellegrini was named City manager on 14 June. Graham Barrow: "The killer was the day after the final. I believe that guests will not have any problems to win in this match from Bundesliga in Germany and that is more than ok and real for me, but we will see what will happen. So, Werder Bremen is in poor form in last few weeks, and I believe that is not changed in this pause, because of Corona Virus. Leverkusen is playing excellent football, in Germany but also and in Europa league, where they are beat Porto as a guests. They will win tonight with at least two goals difference, so I will bet on them here, it is real. When that happens, United need someone who has got the ability to unlock the opposition defence and they did not look like making a breakthrough against Watford until Pogba was on the pitch. He stood out as soon as he came on because he is forward-thinking, whereas Scott McTominay and Fred just do not see the same things he does, or try them. Those two have different strengths and with Pogba alongside them, they make a well-balanced midfield unit but, without him, there is just not enough creativity there. That’s because Spurs’ defence has been woeful this season. They have conceded 26 goals in their 18 games so far, keeping a clean sheet just 11% of the time and in only once of their six matches under Mourinho. That being said, Tottenham have only failed to score three times in the league this season too, and their recent defeat against Chelsea ended a run of nine matches in which they’d found the net. Sivasspor took 4 points from both games after the season restart, defending third place in the table. Kayserispor is in the last place but won 3 of the last 5 games and is on the rise. It remains to be seen if this is enough to get points, but I think the team will have a surprise like last year. In my opinion, Sivasspor is only a slight favorite in this game. The trend with them is clearly pointing downwards. But it was also to be expected that they would not be able to hold this Nivea. Kayserispor is fighting relegation, but clearly improved. Don't see them here without a chance. It went through his hands a little bit, but it was still a priceless save. KEY STATS Man City are just the second side to win three consecutive League Cup titles after Liverpool between 1980-81 and 1983-84 (4 in a row). Indeed, only Liverpool (8) have won the competition more times than Man City (7). As has often been the case in previous seasons, the saving grace seems to be home form. Wimbledon haven't been in imperious form at Kingsmeadow, but they're not an easy side to beat when playing in front of a home crowd, as only two defeats in eight games suggests. They have struggled in the final third, though we probably shouldn't judge the Dons on what they did under Downes. Hodges has had just one home game as permanent manager. They drew 1-1 against Lincoln, but certainly weren't the better team in terms of chances created, so much so that they were a tad fortunate to take a share of the spoils. Final-third improvements are a must. Guests are really showing no mercy in their attempt to win the title this season, they played against the title holders from Al Quds on the road and won with no less than 4-1 after the break this while they have no less than 5 wins in a row overall in the league right now and with 48 points won so far this season they are 7 points above the rest of the pack and they are scoring goals very easily at this stage winning games by more than one goal difference at the same time. We are underway I think we would all be in favour of Didier Drogba presenting the Oscars. And the first award of the night goes to Juventus defender Matthijs de Ligt - it is the Kopa Trophy for the best player under the age of 21. There is no award for Riyad Mahrez though, who is out of the running for top five players as he is named in 10th place. At that point, their defence apparently staged a noble protest against the fact that the game was being held in the human rights vacuum of Saudi Arabia and promptly downed tools, with an Alvaro Morata penalty and an 86th-minute winner from Angel Correa sending Atletico into the final. Captain Lionel Messi didn’t see it that way though.

Acerca de

Platícanos tu experiencia con tu reparto ¿fue mala?,¿fue bue...

Miembros

bottom of page